- This event has passed.
Arts For Life – Virtual Dance and Performance Benefiting LGBT Life Center
December 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am – December 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Arts For Life will feature a mix of modern and jazz styles of dance, monologues from broadway shows, acoustic guitar solo and band original music pieces, a musical duet from two broadway singers, and instrumental solos celebrating and raising awareness for HIV AND AIDS.
– Todd Rosenlieb Dance Ensemble will perform two contemporary dance pieces as well as two individual Jazz and modern dance solos
– A duet by former Broadway performers
Narissa Bond on Guitar
– The Storyweavers Americana Folk band
– A Monologue from A Chorus Line by Governor School for the Arts Student
– A cello solo by a member of the Virginia Symphony Orchestra
– World AIDS Day Monologue by Ricardo Melendez, Steve Earle, Christopher Reybrouck, and Todd Rosenlieb
– A silks performance by Timothy Patterson
LEVELS OF SUPPORT
$20.00: Individual Virtual Ticket
$10.00: Student Discount Ticket
$50.00: Super Supporter, Red Ribbon Viewing Ticket
Once you have purchased a ticket, the link to the complete Arts For Life 2020 performance will be emailed to you on Tuesday, December 1 (WORLD AIDS DAY).
The link will be live for one week, through December 8, to watch on your mobile device, computer, tv, or on repeat!
Get tickets at: https://www.trdance.org/post/arts-for-life-2020-a-benefit-for-lgbt-life-center