- This event has passed.
Community Day: Food, Housing Assistance, Testing & More!
September 25 @ 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
*FACE MASK REQUIRED*
– get frozen meals-to-go
– free blood pressure checks
– get housing eligibility screenings (help with rent and utilities)
– sign up to receive a Thanksgiving meal
– get free HIV/STD testing
– update voter registration or register for the first time
– find out about other resources & education
While COVID-19 has impacted our community, LGBT Life Center has stepped up by providing additional housing resources, extending office hours, telehealth and telemental health appointments, and more.
Community Day will be held monthly in the parking lot of our 247 w. 25th street, Norfolk office.
Individuals will be able to obtain food items from the LGBT Life Center pantry, including frozen meals-to-go (available to anyone in need), and our USDA food program (USDA requires eligibility).